Faux Wood Blinds - An Easy to Maintain Alternative to Real Wood Blinds
Wood blinds are the most popular window treatments we sell, thanks mostly to their aesthetic qualities. However, a number of homeowners would enjoy the aesthetic qualities of wood in their home, but because of the presence of children or pets, or some other circumstance, wood would be damaged too easily or couldn’t receive proper care in their homes.
The faux wood blinds we offer at Elite Shutters & Shadings are the perfect alternative to wood blinds: they’ll give you the same aesthetic appeal of wood, but they’ll be able to withstand much more wear-and-tear without sustaining any damages.
Our faux wood blinds are available in a wide variety of styles and designs, so you’ll certainly be able to find a set that is a perfect match for your home. You won’t have to worry about getting stuck with window treatments that don’t match your décor or interior design style. We can give you a free consultation, during which our professionals can help you find the window treatments that are perfect for you.
Call us today and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have about the window treatment services and products we provide, or to schedule your appointment. With our free in-home consultation, you'll be able to see our shutters, shades, blinds and draperies right there in your own home. It can make all the difference when choosing window treatments.
Less Expensive—Never Cheap
Our faux wood blinds are a reasonably priced alternative to real wood, but they’re quality is on par with the finest blinds on the market.
These blinds are built to last, which makes them a fantastic choice for children's rooms, bathrooms, kitchens, or any other room where wood may suffer damages fairly easily. Our faux wood blind panels are reinforced with aluminum inside the casing, making them durable, long-lasting, and light-weight.
Advantages of Faux Wood Blinds
- Faux wood blinds are made from a scratch resistant material.
- They’re also incredibly easy to clean and maintain.
- Faux wood blinds can be custom designed to match your home’s interior décor, architecture, or style. They’ll also be a perfect fit for your windows.
- Faux wood blinds are usually around 10-20% less expensive than real wood blinds. For a lower price, you’ll get more durability and the same aesthetic appeal.
- Wood blinds can be easily damaged by moisture, which is a major disadvantage with the nearly constantly high humidity levels in the area. Faux wood blinds are resistant to damage by moisture, heat, or sunlight, making them a great option over wood blinds.
- Faux wood blinds are environmentally friendly. They’re 100% recyclable, and they may be made of completely recycled materials. And unlike wood blinds, they will not contribute to deforestation.
Faux wood blinds can be a great addition to any home, and we can completely customize them to match any style of home decor.
If you would like to schedule an in-home consultation to learn more about our faux wood blinds in Manteca, Livermore or Elk Grove, please call 209-825-1400 or complete our online request form.
- Blinds vs. Shades: Deciding Which is Right for Your Home
Window blinds and shades in Manteca come in a number of styles, so no matter which one you choose, you’ll always have a lot options. Understanding the difference between blinds and shades and the advantages of each will help make your original decision much easier to make. Blinds are window treatments made out of a […]Read More
- Why Shutters Are a Great Addition to Any Home
The window blinds and/or shutters in Manteca you choose for your home have a huge impact on the way your home looks and feels. The smaller details of interior design are some of the biggest parts of the atmosphere you create with your home decor. But window treatments do emote than that, as well. For […]Read More